Today I decided to make Diana's adorable Short-Rowed Baby Hat. Mine came out equally adorable. It's really good practice for short rowing. I'll need that talent for my sock DVD when it shows up. :)
The 10 wedges were easy to do. Things I had problems with were my yarn mast and making sure the weights got moved. My yarn mast I think is having tensioning problems on the left side. It kept tightening up the yarn, getting tangled and generally making me say "What the f*#@" toward the end of the 10 wedges. Every time I looked up it found a new way to get tangled and intertwined upon itself. I made it through though and the adorableness of the way the yarn patterned made me very happy.
I don't have a lace carriage for my Studio 700. I don't even know if it comes with one. Something to look into. I did my picot edge the old fashion way with a transfer tool. Moving every other stitch to the needle beside it. The picot edging is so simple and yet looks so nice.
11 hours ago