Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Punch Card Smunch Card

I'm rather discouraged as I had a machine knitting brain trust at my home today and they couldn't get it to work either.  All were experienced Brother and Passap knitter, but not Toyota/Studio knitters.  We read through the manual over and over and each time it would do the same thing I was getting on my own.  I'm convince the instructions have left out an important detail.  This was so with my Studio 700 punch card instructions.  Now I just need to remember what it was.  Why oh why didn't I write it down!

Next machine knitting meeting in the Bay Area is specifically for working out problems.  I'm going to cart my machine down there and see if the larger group of knitters has more experience with Toyota/Studio machine.

I haven't given up!

No comments:

Post a Comment