Friday, April 28, 2017

Iris Bishop Kaleidescope Project

I was really pleased how this turned out.  The pattern look complicated, but it was easier to figure out than I thought.  I thought it should be made on a standard gauge machine.  It turned out kind of small, so I think I'll do another one on my bulky machine.
I made only one swatch.  It has purple scrap yarn on each end since I had a lot of it.  I had used a little for the smaller stripes.  I decided that I didn't like the purple stripes.  After talking to a machine knitting friend she said she didn't like the purple edging.  Since its the scrap this gave me the idea to to fold it under and look at just wedge.  It took the purple out of the "definitely no" zone. 


  1. The writer has well-spun the words to highlight how smaller steps can create a huge impact. The entire write-up keeps you glued to it and also leaves you with the best ideas.
    Resto-Bar Franchise

  2. This is a great article. I was looking for something of a similar write-up. Every point has been covered aptly, and the article is engaging. Looking forward to more such reads.
    Raasta Franchise.

  3. This is a good read for those who want to know about writing. You will not only get great ideas to frame your work but also will feel motivated.
    Premium Brands Franchise in India

  4. After long research on this topic, I came across this blog. I must confess this is a worth-a-read piece. You not only get a lot of information but at the same time, you also get to know how reading can help you develop ideas.
    Mamas Buoi Franchise

  5. I had been looking for a blog that highlights what are some tricks to writing well when I read this blog. I am amazed by the simplistic approach of the writer. Keep up the good work.
    WE Qutub Restaurant Franchise in Delhi