My traveling Toyota KS 650 got knocked over at a meeting a year ago. It was just too twisted and bent to save. I didn't want to give up on it. It's been a year and I finally thought it's taking up too much space. As I got my Studio 155 set up with ribber I realized I had gotten a new sponge bar for the knitting machine, but not for the ribber. Light bulb!! Why don't I take the fairly new sponge bar out of the Toyota. It's time I thought to give up the ghost on that ole machine. So, I got the sponge bar and finished setting up the Studio 155. Then I began stripping all usable parts from the Toyota. I got all the needles, the numbered strip, the tool box, and the carriage. I asked DH to put the carcass in the trash for me. Though not heavy any more it was just difficult to get rid of my first machine.
Looking forward to getting acquainted with the new to me machine. Looks very much like my Toyota the learning curve I hope will be very small.
12 hours ago